BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Studying, Interpreting, and Applying the Bible

The title of my blog is the name of the textbook for one of my online classes I am taking. What happened is I needed an elective course and I decided to take this one. What a blessing this class has been. I know that the reason it is a blessing is because our primary source of study is God's word. This class and book has opened my eyes to a way of studying and understanding and applying God's Word more to my life. I just wanted to put a plug in for this book (which is the title of the blog). The authors are Walter Henrichson and Gayle Jackson. What has this book and class done for me? It has honestly given me a deeper understanding of Scripture and given me a renewed hunger to learn and study more of God's Word.

Have a blessed day you all and a wonderful Lord's day tomorrow.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Glad you like your class and it's working in your life.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a neat book. Thanks for sharing.