BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 1, 2009

In loving memory of Betty Omi


THE BROKEN CHAIN
We little knew that morning that God was going to all your name,
In life we loved you dearly, in death we do the same.
It broke our hearts to lose you, you did not go alone,
For part of us went with you, the day God called you home.
You left us peaceful memories, your love is still our guide,
And though we cannot see you, you are always at our side.
Our family chain is broken, and nothing seems the same,
But as God calls us one by one, the chain will link again.
--Author Unknown
(Betty is at far right)

3 comments:

ohms said...

betty,was,is and still my sister..though she has left but is still in my heart always..i luv you big sis and i trully miss you dearly...nisha

Unknown said...

In the very silent days of my life I can still hear a very sweet voice of yours calling, "D..."

Love you so much darling and I will always be... "D...." (Daddy)

Anonymous said...

Johanes Omi- Jake:
Mama Betty
I can remember you clearly
The way you carry me, hug me, make me laugh, bath me, comfort me, wipe away my tears
Mama Betty
I can remember you so clearly
I was just 3 and going to 4 when I said goodbye to you
Mama Betty
You loved me so dearly like I was yours but
I was yours, I was truly your son
Mama Betty
I love you forever, and I will never forget you
You're my Mama Betty!
For eternity I will love you